Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Baby I Like Your Style

Baby I Like Your Style. Listen to baby i like your style on spotify. Baby, i like your style.

Baby I like your style😏 ROBLOX EDIT luvxabbiie YouTube
Baby I like your style😏 ROBLOX EDIT luvxabbiie YouTube from www.youtube.com

I'm trying to chill with you, i like your style baby don't get it twisted, i don't want your child and i don't make prank calls, you can press redial [chopper] i guess you like my southern drawl i stay down no matter the cause my attitude's like fuck em all, feel me? Baby i like your style 11.1m views discover short videos related to baby i like your style on tiktok. [dylan] so whatz tha deal boy i gotta little time i really wanna piece of you [babs] you know tha deal girl im down for whateva whateva u wanna do [dylan] [verse 1 (babs)] hot damn boy whatz.

Watch Popular Content From The Following Creators:


Baby, i like your style. See more ideas about style, cute outfits, i like you. Artist · 908 monthly listeners.

[Chorus:] I Like Your Style Boy I Really Need To Know Do U Wanna Chill Wit Me [Babs] We Can Chill Girl Lets Stop Playin You Need To Come Home Wit Me.


I don't like it, like it too soft i like it a little rough not too much, but maybe just enough [ally:] uh huh, you see me in the spotlight ooh i love your style uh huh show me what you got 'cause i don't wanna waste my time uh huh see me in the spotlight ooh i love your style uh huh, show me what you got now come and make it worth my while. I like your style (i like your style) i like your smile (i like it baby) i love your heart and i loved you right from the start i made a wish upon a lucky star for someone special just the way you are that wish came true, oh when i found you oooooh i can still see that star shining bright with this love there's no end in sight Reply notify me 1 helpful [m429544] master release.

I Want To Do What I Like Without Thinking That Many People That I Ap Preciate Will Laugh At Me.


See more ideas about style, cute outfits, fashion. Be positive and don't stick your nose in. I'm trying to chill with you, i like your style baby don't get it twisted, i don't want your child and i don't make prank calls, you can press redial [chopper] i guess you like my southern drawl i stay down no matter the cause my attitude's like fuck em all, feel me?

You Know That I Don’t Play.


View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 cdr release of baby i like your style on discogs. [dylan] so whatz tha deal boy i gotta little time i really wanna piece of you [babs] you know tha deal girl im down for whateva whateva u wanna do [dylan] [verse 1 (babs)] hot damn boy whatz. I'm on my game, i ain't got no flaws i'm so jealous, so don't make me have to.

Baby I Like Your Style 11.1M Views Discover Short Videos Related To Baby I Like Your Style On Tiktok.


Explore the latest videos from hashtags: Add all to wantlist remove. Discover short videos related to baby i like your style dance on tiktok.

Posting Komentar untuk "Baby I Like Your Style"